Leitner LH270 Wireless Office Headset Review

Leitner Leitner LH270 Single-Ear Wireless Office Telephone Headset

So splendid to closing however no longer least be in a role to listen to my patients glaringly and feature them be prepared to hear me.



I'd very endorse this Leitner lh270 wireless. Leitner lh270 single-ear wireless workplace telephone headset for corded office phones – five-12 months complete-alternative assurance – noise-canceling and unbiased era – additionally works with own pc/mac the headset is what I wanted – after installation I significant mild aid with enhancing mobile phone setting and become assisted within just a handful of minutes. I'd remarkably recommend this Leitner lh270 wireless headset.

Leitner LH270 unmarried-Ear wireless office cellphone Headset for Corded workplace telephones – 5-year full-alternative guarantee – Noise-canceling and UniBase generation – additionally Works with computer/Mac


  • Input your version number
  • to ensure this fits.
  • 5-yr complete substitute warranty – Leitner Lasts Longer! That’s five times the guarantee of maximum Plantronics and Jabra wireless headsets!
  • MULTI-tool CONNECTIVITY – UniBase; generation lets you convention landline and Skype calls together in one name, connecting all of your colleagues and clients
  • relaxed – extraordinarily relaxed unmarried-ear style, designed for all-day sporting. Includes a smooth, contoured leatherette cushion that sits flawlessly to your general ear protection – Do you need total privateness for your calls? superior DECT security Encryption stage A guarantees your calls are handiest heard via you and your caller
  • MADE TO closing – completely replaceable battery helps you to change out antique batteries, ensuring the Leitner might be running for years yet to come


I am utilizing it with a Polycom vvx 410 and the actual name excessive nice is superb. In the preceding, the cell phone I carried out turned into a Panasonic cordless mobile telephone and that I implemented a stressed headset that plugged into the handset. Soi could walk all across the office. However, I experienced to hold across the handset that it was filled into.

Polycom vvx 410


They appear fantastic of the Leitner headset is vastly significant to the wired headset that I previously used with the Panasonic cordless cellphone. It's miles excellent how a ways away from the bottom that I can get and even now have clear crystal reception. The benefit of wireless also will make it hugely pinnacle-great to what I used in the preceding. I’m relatively content with this purchase.

Worth of the price and snug. Uncomplicated to enroll in merchandise obtained seems just like the image I use it for paintings and the battery lasts about 7 hrs (on all the time) I get dressed in it all day and is first-rate comfortable the handiest issue I have with its miles that I will hear a tiny little bit of echo or tune file noise while I'm converting to customers. Aside from me that I without a doubt I advise this product.

Most straightforward wireless headset that I have made use of. Comfortable with the notable audio first rate. Worked out of the internal container mins. I will replace the compare directly after running with for a handful of months.

Leitner LH270 single-Ear wireless office phone Headset for Corded workplace phones – five-yr full-replacement guarantee – Noise-canceling and UniBase generation – also Works with laptop/Mac: 

Leitner LH270 single-Ear wireless office phone Headset


However it works exceptional – is very clean. Sold this headset to apply with Lync on my laptop. I've handiest used it a few instances, but it works outstanding – may be very clear. I'm delighted with this and could propose it. Best wireless headset that I have made use of. Secure with notable audio exceptional. Labored out of the box inside two minutes. I can replace the evaluate just after working with for a handful of months.

I've attempted the use of some wireless headsets, and that is high-quality so notably — simple to install, simple to apply, with excellent audio and first-rate vary. The handiest complaint I've is bearing on the mute functionality — at the aspect of the speaker is teeny, a small amount up, quiet, and quantity down buttons — without a real clue as to which is which. It is simple to press a quantity button while mute is intended.

 And the best critiques takes region ~eight seconds afterward, an audio tone to inform you that the mic is in simple reality muted (or now not). If mute on/off led to instantaneous, distinct audio responses (not the same barely audible audio as the quantity buttons) and there were a few ‘bumps’ to assistance one’s arms discover the wished-for button, this headset could be excellent.

However, as it is, I find myself inquiring no matter if people can pay attention me (factors for every person playing meeting cellphone bingo) or prepared 8ish seconds to cough or whatever to be sure the endeavor to mute become a hit.

Comments